Not sure which one I hate more. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Pedo state.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Funny thing is that Penn State could have redeemed themselves in my eyes, but their latest stunt of honoring Joe Paterno solidified my hate for them. I can’t believe many of their fans defend Joe. 

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I gotta Back the PAC.

But I will say that I really like James Franklin at PSU. He is a good guy and is doing a superb job with the program.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

The one with child rape. I hate seeing them this successful this soon. Smaller school gets death penalty

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

USC got huge sanctions for far less.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

Really though, what’s the point of sanctions against a school with coaches, staff, and administrators that had zero involvement in the original scandal? I have no beef with the school, but the fans and their continued defense of Joe p**s me off. 

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

Pedo support is far worse than being a douche bag.

1 2

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Who among the current Penn State coaches, staff, and administration support pedophilia? 

4 2

Riot West
          Ute Fan
          @riotwest

Who cares? The school still honors turn-a-blind-eye Joe. They should’ve been sanctioned into oblivion.

UteFanatic
            Ute Fan
            @utefanatic

The school, or the fans?

Did the school support a tribute to Joe after it was revealed that he had knowledge of what was happening? I thought the school took a hard line stance against Joe by firing him, removing his statue, etc. 

Riot West
              Ute Fan
              @riotwest

They did this season at a football game.

3 1

Milton Vanderslice
          Ute Fan
          @miltonvanderslice

The administration, school, and state made millions on the back of that program.  The current staff and players may not have been part of it, but the facilities, stadium, and program foundation was built on the Joe Pa / Sandusky program.  All of it is tainted.

CapitalUte
          Ute Fan
          @capitalute

You hold the current Penn State coaches, Staff, and Admin accountable as a deterent for similar cover ups and a message that it’s not okay prioritize wins over all else. Using your logic Universities can do what ever they want in persuit of wins and $. When those misdeeds get exposed you just fire the staff and start all over with new coaches if you aren’t going to penalize the institution in addition to the individuals.

4 4

Anonymous
      Inactive

None of the kids playing for Penn St. had anything to do with the Sandusky transgressions.  Grow up and let it go.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

I have a friend who REALLY wanted to get a Mitsubishi Evo when they first came to America, but refused because American GI POWs were used as slave laborers in Mitsubishi factories during WWII.

Same thing. Nobody involved with Mitsubishi today had anything to do with war crimes 70 years ago, and nobody at PSU had anything to do with Sandusky. And, effectively ZERO of the fans had any knowledge of Sandusky’s actions.

1 2

Anonymous
          Inactive

Mitsubishi makes s**t cars, so the decision was easy.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

It’s a hard thing to let go. Don’t blame any current football staff. Like I said, if this happens at a g5 school or maybe even lower level p5 they are probably axed and that bothers me the most.

Anonymous
          Inactive

If it happened at Utah, or USC or any school not in the Big 10 that has a huge history you mean.  

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Irrelevant. Not giving the death penalty for that reason gives a perverse incentive to obfuscate the truth until no one presently playing coaching or adminstrsting was part of the scandal.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pedo State vs U of Spoiled Children.