Pick Em Week #4 Results and Winner

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Amazingly there were only four Pick Em contestants who got all the games right. For the first time we go to the tiebreaker forum thread where @Uteusmc was the only one of the four to post a prediction.

Congratulations to @Uteusmc for the WIN this week. You have board mail and enjoy your Kentwool, makers of the best socks in the WORLD.

utah utes red socks

You can read about all the sponsors by going to the Pick Em page and clicking “Sponsors” under the “Info” menu.

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Bam!   Will go well with my new Utah shoes I just got after seeing them on the site

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

I want to know how/why you picked CU. Down QB, KB and kicker and you still had the balls to take them? SPEECH, SPEECH, SPEECH

Uteusmc
          Ute Fan
          @uteusmc

Lol –  I have actually watched most of CU’s games already this year.  They are much improved team all around, well beyond those players.  In addition I think Oregon is overrated.  Prokup (sp?) is underwhelming and their defense is horrible as usual.

The 2 teams I am most concerned about on our schedule are Washington and Colorado.  Not saying we are going to beat everyone else but I really feel that all (except OSU) are toss ups if the Utes continue to improve at the rate that they have.  Fortunately we get UW in SLC but I am very nervous about going to Boulder.  Probably the only Ute fan that feels that way but I think CU is going to do very well this year.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Pick Em Week #4 Results and Winner