Predictions for Utes possibly heading to NFL early

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

G. Bolles – He gone. Dude has all of the measurables and is old by NFL Draft standards(24 years old). I would love to have him come back but I am 99.9% sure he is leaving.

M. Williams – 50/50 chance he enters NFL Draft. Having missed a few games due to injury, I believe there is a chance he comes back to improve his draft position. But it is just as likely that he decides to leave so as to avoid future injury while playing in college.

L. Lotulelei – He’ll be back. Star had better draft projections and could have left early, but he felt getting his degree was important so he came back. I’m guessing Lowel feels the same way and he has a brother making millions in the NFL so I’m sure he isn’t hurting for money. 

Fingers crossed that all 3 decide to come back.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Bolles has problems with pass protection and the mental part of it. I thinkn60-40 he stays.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Bolles’ wife just had a baby. Diapers are expensive. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

True, but if he’s third round projected he stays. If it’s second round it’s if iffy. First he’ll be gone. I expect bolles to becearly third. But I haven’t see any projections.

User Suspended
      @a2ute

I heard some draft nerd on the espn radio thinking Williams would be a late third round draft pick.  He said this years CBs  is stacked and it might make sense to try again next year.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Predictions for Utes possibly heading to NFL early