Promoted Pick Em in some Facebook groups and UFN – Plus new sponsor

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This morning I posted in some FB Pac-12 and Ute fan groups and also at UFN an invite to play the Pick Em game. Your support in any of those places is appreciated!

pac 12 football picks contest

Also I can’t make an official announcement, but I pretty much have nailed sponsor #2 for Pick Em. More details probably at the end of this week!

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Just wondering, no big deal, since the Cal game has been played what happens if someone goes to the pick’em site now? Cal was picked 100% anyway but just wondering if it that game is shut off or is it a freebee?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

That one’s a freebie. I didn’t want to lock down the picks a week before most of the games started. Hopefully nobody is dumb enough to pick Hawaii now LOL.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I would make a Tweet about the pick’em. There is a very large Ute presence on Twitter. If you make a post I’ll retweet it.

3UteDad
      @3utedad

OK, your post on uf.n worked and got me to log back in over here. It’s been a while since I’ve posted, and I see you’ve made a bunch of changes…I like it! I’ll be a more frequent participant now that football season is coming. Thanks for the contest…should be fun.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I see you’ve made a bunch of changes

Welcome back. I’m constantly working to make the site better. Tell your friends and GO UTES!

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

2 sponsors? you’re a wizard Tony

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by rbmw263.
Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Promoted Pick Em in some Facebook groups and UFN – Plus new sponsor