Random Thoughts on tonights game

Viewing 2 reply threads

Coreyc04
      Ute Fan
      @greenstormute

This game was great but the officiating was ridiculous. They never called a foul on Washington in the backcourt(This happened at least 7-8 times where it was quite egregious).

I have been saying Utah needs to keep going to the basket. The rim protection of this conference is limited sans Oregon.

We need Collete against Oregon. We need for him to get Boucher in trouble and challenge the ducks.

Utah has been a team that loves to drive to the basket. We have about 4 guys on the floor most of the time who can do that. Post passing needs to improve but we are getting there. 

The fast break is excellent and I think Utah could exploit a lot of teams this way.

Kuzma needs to continue to drive on teams. I would like him to be the main driver because he has the athleticism and strength to exploit players. Almost no one can match up with him.

Larry needs to recruit another driving guard for next years team to be better than this one. It will be hard to replace Bonam.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Drive and kick. Pick & roll. Give and go. All those things are great when you have multiple players who are threats to go to the hoop. We’re starting to figure these things out.

Coreyc04
        Ute Fan
        @greenstormute

The driving to the hole thing is great. settling for jumpers has been a big issue.

The field goal % of this team is sky high on the season.

I do think if we beat Oregon though it won’t be pretty. Boucher makes it more difficult for us. We need to play solid defense and hit outside jumpers to win that game.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Another double double for Kuzma who shot a lower percentage tonight. I still can’t get enough of Daniels. 10-13 3-3 from three point. Three assists and six boards. Future is looking up for the Utes. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Random Thoughts on tonights game