Removed admin bar

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m working to make the header a little cleaner after some discussion with a few members.  There was an admin bar which would show up if you were logged in that had links to messages, profile, friends etc.  I’ve put those links inside the HUB menu. SO if you want to send messages, look at your profile, go to your friends list, that’s all in the HUB menu now.  I think it is much nicer without that extra bar at the top.

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

Looks good man!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Anyway you can move the submit/cancel buttons to the bottom of the reply window? 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I had them there originally.  The problem is that the window changes sizes depending on if you are on a phone etc.  SO, that meant sometimes the buttons were getting covered up.  The way to solve that was put them at the top.

Virginia Ute
      Ute Fan
      @virginiaute

One other question:  is there a way to make all of the message default load up as expanded instead of clicking the “expand all” button on the home page?  There’s probably a way to do it, but I’m just too slow to figure it out  

Tomasina
      Ute Fan
      @tomasina

Is there a way to still be notified that you have a message without opening your profile?  It looks like with this change, that the notification was removed as well.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Yeah I liked that feature. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Is there a way to still be notified that you have a message without opening your profile? It looks like with this change, that the notification was removed as well

Agree i liked it too. I may integrate a new way to do that. You’ll still get an email notification if you receive a new message.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

One other question: is there a way to make all of the message default load up as expanded instead of clicking the “expand all” button on the home page? There’s probably a way to do it, but I’m just too slow to figure it out

I’ve thought about a way of setting that. Still contemplating it.

oc_ute
        Ute Fan
        @ocute

is there a way to make the whole message appear rather than have to hit “more”

oc_ute
        Ute Fan
        @ocute

nevermind, i fig it out

Riot West
          Ute Fan
          @riotwest

I just use the “Recent Posts” link. All updated threads show up and you simply click the message to see all the replies.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site How To Use Ute Hub Removed admin bar