Sign request for anybody going to Gameday on Saturday

Viewing 4 reply threads

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

No Anti BYU signs please they are so 7 games ago. DO NOT give them any airtime or acknowledgement they are not relevant. NO Big12 jokes either.

This is about Utah, Washington, and the PAC12. If you want to get under Zoobs skin make a sign about Colorado being Utah’s rival.

Of course any socially relevant sign i.e. Trump Clinton are welcome

just nothing that has anything to do with the Zoobs or BYU.

Thank you,

P.S. If you agree spread the world…..Facebook, twitter, instagram

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I agree with everything except the Trump/Clinton signs. I know politics and world affairs are important. More important than sports. I view sports as a refuge or shelter to take a needed break from that stuff. Like ducking into a cave to get away from the wind and rain for a while.

Pangloss
        Ute Fan
        @pangloss

There were a few Y(ahoo) signs at the last two shows.  They’re starved for attention, so I’m sure they will show up and strategically place themselves to try and get in every camera angle.  It’s kind of pathetic.

AdamTheUte
          @adamtheute

There have already been some calls to do so on CB.  Lame.  

Tacoma Ute
            Ute Fan
            @tacomaute

That is so pathetic. If gameday came to Provo the last thing on earth I’d want to do is go down there with a Utes sign. They are incapable of sensible self-examination. They have no clue how desperate this makes them look.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Who?

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

Is “Suck it, Colorado” okay?

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

Hey Pac8, you should have kept Idaho!!!!!!!

Utes and Buffs = Buyer’s remorse, too bad the return policy expired.

The mountains eventually will conquer!!!!!!

utahpunk
      Ute Fan
      @utahpunk

It’s inevitable that there will be Anti BYU signs. We all know they still live in the culture of this program, especially in the older generation fans. It would be great to eliminate it as much as possible, but it’s going to be present weather we like it or not.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I seriously know several Utah fans that CONSTANTLY obsess over TDS-P.  I know several TDS-P fans that obsess over Utah.  Hell even this post makes me think we just can’t quit them.  

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Sign request for anybody going to Gameday on Saturday