So a couple of things

Viewing 4 reply threads

Ebom
      Ute Fan
      @ebom

A: I just converted to this site from UFN. I must say, I’m in love with this place!

2: I stayed up late after a 20 hour day to watch that game and HOLY CRAP! Troy Williams has ice water in his veins and Tim Patrick is pretty damn special.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I still don’t know what I saw last night. I didn’t realize you were allowed to throw the ball forward during the game. What an INCREDIBLE strategy.

lol.

I’m quickly falling in love with this site as well. Welcome!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Welcome to Ute Hub @ebom. And thanks to @Utah as well. Of course I’m biased, but I think the more you hang out here the more you’ll like it. We have a great Ute community here. If you have any questions are suggestions on improving the site, let me know.

cbmute
      Ute Fan
      @cbmute

I loved seeing the offense last night.  I can’t remember the last time Utah had three consecutive long sustained drives that each resulted in touchdowns.

Troy Williams was great!  He was the best I’ve seen since Alex Smith.  Tim Patrick was great!  I’ll I heard all week was how he was going to be shut down by Adoree’ Jackson.  Not only did that not happen, some of the best plays of the night were going right at him.  Adoree’ Jackson is very good and I love watching him play.  But how big time was that to see Troy Williams and Tim Patrick to go right at him and be successful in key moments.

What a great game! The best I’ve been to in a long time.

UtahUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @utahuteguy

20 hour day?  You need a new job.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So a couple of things