BYU to Big12 is going to slam shut again soon.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Anonymous
      Inactive

Do they make changes at that school anytime soon. Just remaining relevant will be hard for them.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

Yep. Looks like Houston and Memphis are going to be the ones. Makes sense too – not one school in the Big X12 wants BYU.  Classic.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Houston?  All the talking heads are saying Cincinnati is 1st choice then it’s a “pick-em” among the other eastern teams with Houston being unlikely because the Big 12 already has the Houston market.   I’d like to know what you know.

Ute Bc
          Ute Fan
          @utebc

Certainly not all talking heads.  Mark Schlabach (ESPN) is one in particular who believes it is Houston and Memphis.  Makes a ton of sense to me and way more than Cincinnati.

Memphis and Houston both are throwing a ton of money in the pot. I’m not sure others can/will compete with what they are bringing to the table. Also, our annoying neighbors are just too weird to be an option, too much controversy that could potentially scare some sponsors…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Ute Bc.
Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo BYU to Big12 is going to slam shut again soon.