So is Colorado this good or does Oregon D just suck?

Viewing 9 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Because I haven’t watched much of it.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m really not sure. A little of both probably.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well everyone has been saying Hoke would turn that ship around. They lost their best defensive player and still suck.

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Buffabros! How about that.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Whenever Oregon loses it is a good day in the PAC but I would rather have the Buffs lose.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

And Colorado breaks my picks bracket for the week.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I picked CU to beat OR. The OR defense really does suck. CU won with 2nd string QB.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I was on board with CU beating Oregon but backed off when CU lost Liufau, top linebacker McCartney and their kicker.

Oregon just might suck. I’m not shocked CU won but a little amazed they did it with so many injuries.

I still haven’t watched a full Oregon game but I have CU and they are very sound. More upperclassmen than any other Pac-12 team. They play good football and they’re going to make some more noise this year for sure.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Are we going to have a problem with Colorado? I’m curious, for those who have seen them play.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Yes, unless we stay injury free from here on out. By the time we get to November we are down at least a half a dozen players without adequate Pac-12 depth to replace the injured talent. We’re pretty much 500 in the month of November for this reason (in my opinion.)

Last year was a perfect example. Lose Booker at AZ, K.Scott and Covey playing with significant injuries. I think Covey and Scott missed a game or two. We could do nothing against UCLA and getting past CU was not easy.

DanielLaRussoUte
      Ute Fan
      @daniellarussoute

I really hope Colorado keeps doing well and is on the verge of winning the south title and that we go into Folsom and beat them by a field goal, robbing them of their chance to go to the Pac12 Championship game. There’s my storybook end to the season.

Big Kahuna
      Ute Fan
      @bigkahuna

CU lost to Meatchikun and that was versus a stout D. Yes the Buffs were in the game up to the end of the second quarter but much of that was due to Meatchikun turn overs and errors.

CU is much improved and the game will be tough. Still like our chances

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 So is Colorado this good or does Oregon D just suck?