So who's the backup center?

Viewing 7 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Seriously?

Makol Mawien?

Chris Reyes?

This scares me some. Unless Jakob has greased the palms of some zebras, and/or has figured out how not to foul, we’re going to be a short team for at least 15-20 minutes a game.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Good question. I don’t know the answer.

NSLUte
      Ute Fan
      @nslute

Based on last years performance and then what I saw and the night with the runnin’ utes, it has to be Reyes. Mawien just looks way too raw a this point. With some work he can be real good though.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

agree. my wife can post against mawien. its reyes for sure with possibly kuzman/chapman playing combo. they are trying to condition jakob to stay in games longer.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We would be going pretty small then when Jacob is out.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

That scares me. That makes me wonder if we aren’t ranked too high. How are we going to keep up with the tall trees in the PAC-12?

Ouch.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

I know there is some bias as a fan, but I honestly felt like a ton of Poeltl’s fouls last year were horrible calls. I felt that he got the short end of the stick more than anyone on the team with refs. I feel that since Jakob is now a recognizable player on a national level… he wont get the same foul calls like last year.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Utah never gets the calls ever until it actually happens I refuse to believe it will happen.

YodaUte
        Ute Fan
        @yodaute

Sounds like a conspiracy to me…

Anonymous
          Inactive

Touche

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

So, to the original question…

David Collette?

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) So who's the backup center?