The only guys Stevie t recruits are guys that have Utah in their top “x”

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

You are about to be pulling in an NFL paycheck dude. LET IT GO. How petty can you be.

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

What is the back story; I have not been following.

iamthepreacher
      Ute Fan
      @iamthepreacher

Stevie T is a world class douche bag that is biting the hand that fed him for 7 years. Our coaching staff worked with him since 2009, redshirted him, helped him become academically eligible, helped him transition from his mission, helped him rehab from a season ending injury, helped him earn a bachelor’s degree, prepped him for a starting role and a good shot at the NFL.

They did all of this just in time for Stevie T to transfer to another team in our same division and for some inexplicable reason to start negative recruiting against his former team. I’m not sure how that dude sleeps at night.

All I know is it made beating USC this season just a bit sweeter. And karma has a way of catching up to guys like this.

1 2

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

I don’t understand the hate towards Stevie. He left Utah because he was buried on the depth chart and wanted more playing time. I’ve never heard him say anything bad about Utah. But because he’s trying to get big time recruits to play for his new school, we hate him? Wouldn’t we love it if he had transferred TO Utah FROM USC and was recruiting for us?

It sucks he transferred, but we shouldn’t call him names just because he wants recruits to go to USC. Plus, if a recruit isn’t planning on choosing USC, I’m not sure Stevie is going to change their mind by himself.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

The fact that Pease has said he wants nothing to do with him speaks volumes. 

Anonymous
            Inactive

Yeah Pease has been around in this business and if he says it is a betrayal I have to agree with Pease. But he does wish him well in his life. 

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

Pease actually said he wishes him nothing. He doesn’t wish him ill will but he doesn’t wish him well either. 

iamthepreacher
          Ute Fan
          @iamthepreacher

“The fact that he was buried on the depth chart” is a myth. Even Kyle stated that he was baffled by the transfer because Stevie T would have likely started for us (or at the very least gotten loads of playing time).

As mind boggling as that move was, it’s more mind boggling that he’s trying to push our top ranked local recruits away from Utah to USC–a place he’s spent a grand total of about 7 months at. The dude should be grateful that Utah pulled his ass out of Rose Park and gave him a chance at D1 football (and the NFL). He’s not a kid. He should know better. Much better. He’s like 25/26 years old at this point and acting like a 16 year old that didn’t get his way.

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

The guy is being a bitch. He feels like he is the man right now, and USC is using him to recruit a couple of Polynesian players and he is on top of the world. 

The ironic thing is, in two years, he will probably be out of the NFL and USC won’t give two s**ts about him. USC won’t care about some old guy that played one season for him that was on a couple of practice squads. USC has real NFL players on their team. They won’t use Tui’kolovatu to promote their brand. Their brand isn’t backup NFL guy who was a graduate transfer. Their brand is Leonard Williams and Clay Matthews and guys who came in as freshman and became all americans and were drafted in the first round who then became all pro NFL players.  

At that point, Utah will be bringing back Star, Dimick, Fitts, Lowell, Mokofisi, etc and giving them the star treatment, putting up billboards with their names, having them stay in 5 star hotels and showing recruits around and the life Tui’kolovatu was looking for will be gone. His U boys will be loved by his alma mater and he will be left standing on the side of the road with his rain cloud and Charlie Brown music playing. 

The way he has gone about doing what he has done is just dumb. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I guess you guys haven’t seen the USC cheerleaders.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I’d hope a married Tui’kolovatu hasn’t either. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The only guys Stevie t recruits are guys that have Utah in their top “x”