these division eliminating/late season losses are becoming really hard to take

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

starting to feel like we will never break through. Always going to be that solid, close but not there team. Have to think this last 3 year window was as good of an opportunity as we will ever have to win the south and the conference. USC appears to be back. May not see the Rose Bowl for a very…..very long time.

1 2

Xanthis
      Ute Fan
      @xanthis

Colorado is going to win the South before Utah….a team that went 1-11 not that long ago. Our recruiting is not good. We recruit speed, but they aren’t even good enough to see the field. Our talent evaluators aren’t doing a very good job. I don’t care if you have high profile recruits visit, if they don’t commit then you aren’t doing a good job.

1 2

GorillaMask
      Ute Fan
      @gorillamask

I’ll go on record and say that we will never win under KW. The conference is God awful this year and we’re probably going to finish 5-4. This may have been our best shot at winning the South, but we couldn’t beat 3-7 Oregon on Sr day. 

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

Seriously!  To lose this way to Oregon on Senior day.  Such a gut punch.  To have a chance for the pac 12 championship and a sliver of a chance at a playoff bid, and see it go to USC again or to Colorado! Seriously, Colorado is going to win the South!? 

Year one we had our best shot and we shat ourselves against Colorado.   Now in a year we beat USC and UCLA, ASU and Arizona, we are going to stumble at the finish line again. 

I love Whitt. He is probably the best option we have.  But why this offense is such a pile of steaming turd.  Hand the ball to Joe ten more times and we win this game.  Why they were insisting on throwing the ball all day is beyond me! 

So, a new coordinator? Harding out the door? A rod? So upset/ heartbroke right now. 

CapitalUte
        Ute Fan
        @capitalute

I think we need to pass to keep defenses honest. Oregon started stacking the box tp stop Joe, but we are so innept at the passing game that we couldn’t take advantage of it.

I never get the feeling that our offense is taking advantage of matchups or situations. It’s like they are on autopilot all the time.

Xanthis
          Ute Fan
          @xanthis

Joe only got 23 touches today…Thats not enough when you have someone as good as him.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

We won’t go to the Rose Bowl in 100 years.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football these division eliminating/late season losses are becoming really hard to take