think of whatever offends you most and consider it said by me.

Viewing 9 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m old, worn out and tired. I would love to troll the bejesus out of this board as I did utefans.net for many years while it was growing and strong. But I just don’t have the energy or drive to do it anymore. And this board just isn’t that worthwhile to aggressively troll, the traffic is still relatively low.

Just do me a favor and think of the most enraging, awful thing anyone could possibly say to you, and consider it said by me, towards you. I have no respect for you, your wife, or your below average children.

I allegedly own Morgan Scalley’s helmet. That helmet he cried about losing 11 years ago…that is allegedly in my possession. So suck on that mother F’ers.

the moose’s whistle

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

You bastard!

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

tell me about your mother

Rand
        Ute Fan
        @rand

Is she hot?

IrieUte
      Ute Fan
      @irieute

I’m not replacing someone else’s hard earned insult turned deep vengeful plot into remembering your sorry ass.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I don’t think you are capable of offending me.

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

Man, that insult hurt. Almost made me cry.

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

Sorry, I wish I could dislike you moose, but you have been a phenomenal troll at times. Right before the last time you got banned at ufn you said something about wanting somebody to get “the AIDS”, and when a poster said wishing AIDS on somebody was disgusting you simply responded “the AIDS”. I know most will find that stupid and childish, but I thought it was played brilliantly.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have a remedy for an old worn out and tired Moose (quietly arms his taser to be applied to Moose’s balls).

hnoseguard
      Ute Fan
      @hnoseguard

I still think your best work was when you trolled the Arizona board and told them to stop handjobbing each other after beating a bad BYU team in their bowl game and get it together for the PAC. And your FRANK_ZAPPA account on cougarboard where you told them their linemen were all going to get the diabetus and die early deaths from Omer’s conditioning, that was pure brilliance.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

And Moose, I remember when I asked Monkey why he didn’t just ban one of your latest alter egos at UFN and you send me a boardmail to ask me what my problem was. That showed a personal side. We need you Moose.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football think of whatever offends you most and consider it said by me.