Torrent of the Foster Farms Bowl

Viewing 2 reply threads

utahman3431
      Ute Fan
      @utahman3431

I went ahead and got this game encoded today and uploaded.  I watched the end again just to make sure the audio and video were in sync, and it appears to all be good.

http://uofu.bobsonlineworld.net

pw: utevids

I’ll have a torrent for the full season up in a couple of weeks.  Once it is up and going I’m going to remove the single game torrents.  It’s just as easy to check off which games you want to download all from one torrent than it would be to download each game individually.

I will hopefully be revamping my site sometime this summer after I get my masters out of the way.  I only have 5 classes left, and then I’m done with school for life (if I can help it)!

What a nail biter that game was last night.  I woke up my kids from being overly excited at the end of the game, but they enjoyed celebrating with me!

I should be getting some VHS tapes converted and uploaded in the next few months as well.  I’ll post updates as they come out.

Until next season… Ki-Yi!

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Thank you again, it’s great to have most of these games to make the off season go quicker.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Gracias

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Torrent of the Foster Farms Bowl