TW in The Jungle

Viewing 2 reply threads

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

I know Rome rubs lots of people the wrong way, but I find it entertaining about 15% of the time. Anyway here’s a link To TW’s interview today. Here’s hoping for some Jungle Karma

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by GadValleyUte.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

National show. Great exposure. Good for the Utes and TW for sure, like Rome or not.

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

That was definitely a good interview. Definitely. I’m happy to see Travis having some much deserved success. I hope it keeps rolling this season. I remember in the Pitt game in ’10 Travis came in on a special goal line package and tried to hurdle a Pitt defender while going for the end zone. That play made me laugh, but also made me a fan. Any guy with that much heart has my support.

Go Travis, go Utes!

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

TW graduated from high school in 2012. You are thinking of the Northern Colorado bodybag game, iirc.

Dude has the heart of a lion, and I am thrilled to see him have so much confidence in the game plan and have such a mastery of the plays. Brock Osweiler had a similar career with underwhelming stats until his final (Jr) year, when everything clicked for him and he lit it up.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Puget Ute.

Jake
          Ute Fan
          @jake

I agree with you completely. In his first few years, there have been plenty of times when I have lamented his awkward throwing motion or his propensity to throw behind a receiver, but I’ve always been a Travis Wilson guy because he just plays his ass of.

It’s hard for me to imagine that he can sustain the level of play (not even necessarily production, because Oregon’s secondary is honestly terrible). Even so, I hope that it really has “clicked” for him, and that he will continue to play at a high level. That said, even before the last game, I knew he would go down as one of my favorite Utes because he gives 100% all the time. The guy never talks ish about anybody (even historically bad OC’s who burned him for a whole damn year). All he does is bust his ass.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football TW in The Jungle