User experience in settings

Viewing 3 reply threads

zeous
      Ute Fan
      @zeous

Hey Tony – first off thanks again for building this place, I’m one of the late-comers mostly due to being a creature of habit at uf.n.  Now that my habit is shifting with the other site apparently dead, I’m wondering about the possibility at some (distant) point in the future of being able to set my account to default to 1) “Expand All” on the home page and 2) disable or hide chat by default. 

I do those two things everytime I come to the site.  Anyway, food for thought if nothing else. 

Thanks again- uh.c aka JoeHub is great.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Please check the next post!  I have implemented what you are looking for with the show/hide all replies.  Your request is coming up.

The chat I pay for. It isn’t “my” programming so I don’t have a ton of control over it.  I have noticed that once in a while when I come here the window is open instead of closed.  Not sure why.  Maybe don’t log out and make sure it is closed when you leave?  Not sure.

Welcome to Joe Hub.  Enjoy your time here and hope you make a habit of it.

zeous
      Ute Fan
      @zeous

Just saw it, awesome! I’ll tinker with the chat a bit and see if I can get it the way I want it. Thanks for being responsive, that makes a huge difference in the quality of the community.

Virginia Ute
      Ute Fan
      @virginiaute

Agreed a default expanded all is how I like to read em too. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Should be coming in a day or two.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions User experience in settings