Week #5 Pac-12 Football Pick Em Results and Winner

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

No tiebreaker this week. Congrats to @UteBacker (I guess, since he picked Utah to lose) on being the only person to go 6-0 out of 148 competitors!

@UteBacker
      you have mail! You’ve won an awesome pair of Kentwool socks like the ones below (or whatever you chose):

Kentwool offers a 10% discount for any users who want to guarantee getting a pair without having to rely on their picks! Just use the coupon code “Utes” to get the discount at http://www.kentwool.com

This week marks the halfway point of the season, and the person at the top of the leaderboard will be receiving a pair of Ute shoes from Sideline Sneakers.
      utah utes shoes.
      I’ll do a separate post about that. If you want to pick up a pair of these sneakers now, go to SKICKS.com and use the coupon code UteHub for free shipping.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Going 6-0 this week is straight up genius. utebacker, mad respeck.

Anonymous
      Inactive

One foot and I would have been 6-0.  I think my score prediction was way off though.  Props to picking that one correctly.  Dielman, Patrick, CBB, and Fulks getting hurt was a huge impact to the offense.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

It’s so hard to win on the road in this conference. I’m REALLY surprised that no one else picked all of the home teams. Picking against the Utes was tough but maybe, just maybe, I was using that pick as an emotional hedge. I forgot to do the tie-breaker score this week…lucky for me I didn’t need it.

Thanks Tony and let’s get back in the WIN column against what’s left of Arizona!

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Tough to pick against the Utes in this game. I’d been saying all week we were going to have a pick and sack fest … not so much. I agree, it’s going to be tough to win on the road. Just look at Worshington. Struggled on the road against Arizona but looked like world beaters at home against Stanford.

Makes me wonder about UCLA at ASU. At first glance, you’d think UCLA all the way, but then there’s that on the road thing.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Week #5 Pac-12 Football Pick Em Results and Winner