Well, at the end of the day Rivals has Utah as having the 25th ranked class.

Viewing 7 reply threads

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Rivals.

Scout and 247 have Utah ranked at 33 and 36, respectively.

I believe this is the highest ranking Rivals has ever given Utah. 33 and 36 are also the highest rankings we’ve received from Scout and 247. Scout has ranked Utah at 33 twice before. Pretty impressive haul this year.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Tony, can you delete this?  Not sure why it double posted.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

It’s so amazing, the football gods decreed it deserves two posts. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I’ll delete the other one since this one has some action.  But HOW did you do that?  

jamarcus24
          Ute Fan
          @jamarcus24

Not entirely sure.  Sometimes when I refresh the page I’ll get a popup asking if I want to create extra dialogues.  I normally just ignore those and click out of them.  Maybe that has something to do with it?

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Yeah when you post something, don’t hit refresh.  

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Can’t wait to see these kids out on the field. Now the long summer doldrums begin.

Go Utes!

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Hey, don’t forget the spring game!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

That’s great. I always knew that the longer we would be in the Pac-12 the more our talent will increase, far beyond the old MWC days. 

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Great overall class. I’m thrilled about the secondary guys we got. I wish we’d have picked up a couple more LBs though.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

I think we might have a few coming back off missions.  Plus we only use 2.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Javelin Guidry will probably end up playing Nickel. That will count as a LB.

And he is an absolute rocket.

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

That’s a first I believe. Looking back a few years it appears our previous best was 29th.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Fu*%%ing Whittingham!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I shouldn’t have mixed emotions because this was a great class for us but I kind of do. Until this past week or two I thought we would land Tufele. While I am disappointed we didn’t I am very happy we were able to keep Jaylon Johnson and grab a couple of other guys.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

FWIW, Tufele would have a tough time cracking the 2-deep at Utah this year. As always, we are STACKED with NFL talent on the D line.

Conversely he will start at USC this season, perhaps as early as the first game.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Well, at the end of the day Rivals has Utah as having the 25th ranked class.