So much confidence.  Bring on Saturday.

Anonymous
      Inactive

8 straight against the Trojan. 

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

This team is so BALANCED.

It was so interesting – that first 5 minutes, they were getting good shots, they just wouldn’t go in. You knew it was going to be just a matter of time before some shots started dropping. And then Zo just decided to take over and puts some balls in the hoop, and then it was ON.

So many weapons.

Devon is starting to make threes, and have confidence in his shot… HOW DEADLY IS THAT??? If people have to guard him tighter outside, that means he can drive by them like he always does so well. I’m really excited to watch Devon over the next few years. It’s going to be awesome!

Anonymous
        Inactive

Daniels has quickly became my favorite player. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Even Don McClean was upgrading Utah from 6th to 4th in the PAC.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Great, complete game.   Even the crowd was performing better 😉

A few dumb turnovers, but this team is gelling.

Hopeefully we fans are not being set-up for a big disappointment Saturday, but GO UTES!!!

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Agreed on the crowd. It was about half full at tipoff, but I’d say we got all the way to about 85% capacity tonight. It was great to see! Even a lot of the nosebleed seats were taken.

Energy of the crowd was great!

Oh, and to top it off… the guy who got to shoot for the $10,000 (now $11,000) pot from half court actually HIT THE RIM… that’s the first person to hit the rim doing that shot all season.

Someone’s going to make that shot by the end of the season. And it’s going to be huge. YUGE!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) What a great game tonight