What are the chances KW brings in his buddy Sarkisian onto the coaching staff?

Viewing 5 reply threads

quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

Maybe as a qb coach?

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

ZERO.

Whitt has already been under pretty big scrutiny over his questionable assistant choices in the past few years. Bringing someone in with a long-running addiction issue would be a very unwise move.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ranked #4 in the country and undefeated there’s no reason to change anything. Zero.

SouthJordanUte
      Ute Fan
      @southjordanute

Always have to look at how you can get better no matter how high you are ranked. If you wanna stay at the top you’ve gotta continue to get better. If Sark makes the team better then Whit would do it. That there is very debatable though. IF (and I would say that’s a 1% likely if) Sark came on it would be a pretty limited role like a qb coach or something like that.

The bigger question is does Sark make Utah better? No, I don’t think so.

Dhisatake
      Ute Fan
      @dhisatake

Zero…

We don’t cheat and we don’t recruit turds. Oh wait that’s basketball. Still I don’t see what Sark brings that we don’t already have.

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Zero. Whitt isn’t lacking in potential position coaches candidates. Sark is too much risk. Not even sure they have a good relationship.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What are the chances KW brings in his buddy Sarkisian onto the coaching staff?