What the hell happened to Tim Patrick?

Viewing 2 reply threads

DropOutUte
      Ute Fan
      @dropoutute

Has he even played a snap this year? Not recovered from the injury last year, re injured? I haven’t heard anything on him.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

He has played in one game this season, but hasn’t been targeted.

I believe that coaches have said he’s still dealing with some injury issues so he may not be too active to start the season.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

He was running with an obvious limp against Utah State…couldn’t push off the leg that he hurt last year. It was a terrible injury that will take some more time I guess. Didn’t dress last week in hopes of coming back but I’m afraid he has a ways to go yet to be back to full speed. Our wideouts will determine our success this year. Covey has been a pleasant surprise, Scott competes and is a physical player but does not gain separation often, hopefully Butler-Byrd is able to stretch the D some which will allow for a little more room for Booker. Only problem there is that he practiced in the slot during camp…not sure if he lacks something outside or it’s just where he ended up. One way or another we need to find a threat out there or it will be another grind this year. Kind of how Whit likes it I guess!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What the hell happened to Tim Patrick?