When Taysom Hill was deciding to come back this past year

Viewing 3 reply threads

Kirk Herbstreet
      Ute Fan
      @mariolemute

I thought there would be no way he would go anywhere else, because of how it would tarnish his BYU legacy. It looks like BYU fans are dead set on destroying it anyway. Its quite remarkable. This one game – Utah v. BYU – is now single handily destroying the legacy of BYU QBs. Even QBs, like Taysom who have done more on their own for BYU then just about any other individual athlete.

I find this quite sad for some reason.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

BYU fans are one of a kind. They will turn on their own in a heartbeat and will absolutely rip you apart. Ruthless SOBs.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

And nobody is untouchable outside of Lavell. You know its only a matter of time before a good chunk of them turn on Kalani. Id say after the first 7/8 win season

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Definitely find it sad. Taysom seems like an all around decent guy.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

BYU fans have a long and distinguished history if turning on their players.

Steve Linsley was my neighbor growing up.

When Steve was the QB he was doing his level best at everything he did, and on top of it his amazing dad was losing his battle with cancer. He would make amazing plays, but as soon as threw a bad pass he would get booed and peopke would throw things on the field. Fans in the stands would say horrible things to his mother. The fans were just horrible to him and made his life hell on and off the field.

Unfortunately the same might happen to Taysom. He will lose a game or three, the boo-birds will outnumber the ‘he jumped a Texas defender!’ fans, and he will begin to regret leaving Stanford to go back to that retched cesspool in Provo.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo When Taysom Hill was deciding to come back this past year