Will Washington be the only ranked team from the Pac 12 after today?

Viewing 7 reply threads

1MNUte
      Ute Fan
      @1mnute

If Washington state loses to osu will the huskies be the only team in the top 25 come tuesday?

cbmute
      Ute Fan
      @cbmute

Utah will be rankedand I’d guess about 17 or 18.  I don’t think they will fall much if any with what happened around  them.  

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

There’s a good chance we only fall 1 or 2 spots. There is no way that a #17 team drops 8 spots after losing a close game to the #4 team in the nation. In fact, we probably earned our top 20 spot even more with this loss.

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

I think Utah will stay ranked. I doubt they drop more than 2-3 spots. I’m actually really curious to see where they are in the playoff rankings. Probably about where they are, but I could see them being a little higher.

My guess is USC will be ranked after this week.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

WSU is coming back.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Now ahead, WSU will start to pile it on.

U-Diddy
      Ute Fan
      @u-diddy

How do you figure? I’m thinking Washington, Utah, Colorado, Washington State, maybe USC are ranked. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Utah will come in around 14-19 in the cfp poll, which is the one that matters these days

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Wow, how about the PAC-12? Washington, Utah, Colorado, and Washington State… we had a good week, even with Utah losing.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Will Washington be the only ranked team from the Pac 12 after today?