Your Prediction: NCAA First Round – Utes vs Fresno St

Viewing 9 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

How will the Utes do against Fresno St in the first round of the NCAA? Let’s hear your take.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I’ll go with Utah by 12. Fresno is better than a lot of people think but if Utah isn’t overconfident or hungover from the Organ beatdown there’s no way we should lose.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I feel like it either comes down to the wire or the Utes cover the 8 point spread easily. Something around 15. I think Fresno is as good of a 14 seed you’ll find in recent tourny history. Very solid team. We either come out shaken from the p12cg or we come out p**sed and bury them.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Win

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I’m going with “the Utes come out p**sed and bury them”.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If Fresno had not won their Conference Tournament they were not going to play in ANY Tournament. This will be a warm up game for Utah before they get the winner of Seton Hall and Gonzaga.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

If we play tough as we know we can, this game will be a cakewalk.

Unfortunately we near crapped the bed vs Stephen F Austin last year in the first round, so anything is possible.

If we play like we did vs USC last week we win this game convincingly.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

We will see Eastman.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Utes go up big early on, get sloppy going into the half, come out on fire again, but the end result is uncomfortably close because we let off the gas and lose momentum instead of closing out strong. Fresno fouling in the closing minute doesn’t work and the end margin is 8-10. That scare leads to a complete game against a second round opponent who will NOT know what hit them.

Anonymous
      Inactive

My prediction, due to the start time and my location in SoCal, I will be fighting traffic for the first hour plus of the game.  I will have the iPhone on and earbuds in listing to Bill Reilly and Jimmy Soto do the call on ESPN 700.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Your Prediction: NCAA First Round – Utes vs Fresno St