Zoob melt down over at CBS Sports…

Viewing 10 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jon-solomon/25318318/college-football-rewind-seismic-shift-in-pac-12-butch-jones-in-trouble

I’m only assuming it’s a zoob because of the word “Utard” peppered throughout his comment.

Hilarious, check it out.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Man the butthurt in that guy, and that is the longest excuse I have read in a long time. A tired #22 team?

So nobody else gets “tired?” The meltdown from February and Fall Camp National Championships is almost sad to watch. But obviously we’re still watching.

No matter how the year ends, we’ve seen some good Utah football thus far.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Shouldn’t this be on the BYU board?

I could really care less about their F’n excuses. If they played in the PAC 12, they’d have 9 tough games. Right now, they’re 2 lucky plays from being 0-4. Enjoy playing Wagner. I hope they get a MMA rematch with Memphis in the Vegas Bowl. I’d pay to see that.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Yeah we have a TDS thread for this. Please keep this out of our space. I unclicked the Zoob category on UFN and made my life better. If you want to talk about them feel free just do it in the right spot.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Well I learned how to move a topic. Now in the right category!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

By the way, the dude needs to see a shrink.

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Well done Homer Crimson!

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

Little brother is little.

We instead should talk about something important, like how we play to beat BYE this Saturday!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Bye is one of the few undefeateds left this year now.

Jake
      Ute Fan
      @jake

You just have to understand how damn bad it must feel to have your spirits lifted on the wings of two last minute TD passes, only to see your team lose a heartbreaker and then get pantsed in front of the whole country. Add to that the fact that your most hated rival, who in your heart you believe to be inferior in every way to your (re: the Lord’s) team, annihilates a national power in front of the whole country on the same day.

We are lucky that one of those poor repressed Cougar fans didn’t climb a bell tower and start taking people out.

For my part, I love it when they are elevated before it all comes crashing down. My schadenfreude is at an all time high.

UTAuley
      Ute Fan
      @utauley

Post was unfortunately removed before I got to feast on the TDS tears.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Zoob melt down over at CBS Sports…