1) how pathetic. 2) don’t expand RES further. 3) see 1.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

UM4G
      Ute Fan
      @um4g

I was under the impression that RES still sells out every game, I don’t think that Ute fans not wanting to travel to Provo should decide if RES gets expanded.

The Holy Cougar
      Ute Fan
      @theholycougar

So why can’t Utes travel time LES to sell it out? Weak fam base.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Utes don’t travel well to mid-majors that can’t beat Utah State…

The Holy Cougar
          Ute Fan
          @theholycougar

True. You aren’t a legit program. Legit programs travel country wide, let alone an hour from your campus. Get real bro. 

11 1

GameForAnyFuss
            Ute Fan
            @gameforanyfuss

That’s an ironic comment coming from a BYU-P fan. We sold our our allotment and you’re whining that we can’t sell out the rest of your stadium. Meanwhile, you guys didn’t even sell half your allotment at Rice Eccles last year. You returned over 2,000 tickets.

Why can’t your “legit” fan base even sell 4,000 tickets to a game 42 miles from your campus?

1 4

The Holy Cougar
              Ute Fan
              @theholycougar

I will be straight up…we are not a big time program and don’t profess to be. We have finicky fair weathered fans that think we are big time but the ticket sales don’t show we are.

Unfortunately it says the same about the U despite believing you are big time.

UM4G
                Ute Fan
                @um4g

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.greenvilleonline.com/amp/1298253001

Tickets sales clearly have no bearing on who is or isn’t a “legit program” considering Clemson doesn’t even sell out all their tickets…

The Holy Cougar
                  Ute Fan
                  @theholycougar

Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better. FYI, you aren’t Clemson. Wow! Too funny

GameForAnyFuss
                Ute Fan
                @gameforanyfuss

“Don’t profess to be”??

What about the scores of LDS folks who turn out by the thousands in every city BYU-P visits?
                What about the fact that you’re a national brand?
                What about the billions of viewers in China tuning in to BYU-P games?
                What about the HD truck?

These are all things I’ve been told are real that prove BYU-P is a “big time” program.

The Holy Cougar
                  Ute Fan
                  @theholycougar

I didn’t tell you that. Don’t be thinned skinned and offended by idiot BYU fans.

1 2

The Holy Cougar
              Ute Fan
              @theholycougar

Not sure why my comment disappeared.

We are not a legit program. A legit program sells out games at home, especially vs a rival. I would also say Utah is not a legit program if they can get a sellout to a rivalry game, season with massive expectations, close to home etc.

Many of our fans think we are legit. We are. Utah fans believe they are legit…hmmm. Look at the proof.

PhiladelphiaUte
                Ute Fan
                @philadelphiaute

Utah sold out EVERY game at RES since 2010.  And for the benefit of the “uneducated” fans mendenmidmajor was talking about, that period included all 4 “Holy Wars”.  Do you know when was the last time Utah DIDN’T sell out our stadium vs. you guys?  Because I don’t.  I DO know that every Utah-ybU game in SLC since at LEAST 1995 had sold out though.

If Thursday’s game doesn’t sell out, it wouldn’t have been on account of us.  It would have been on account of YOUR bush league fans, whose 1/2 million Utah County residents notwithstanding, can’t even sell out a 63K seat stadium.

On the flips side, if LES DOES wind up selling out, it WOULD have been on account of us.  Because since your 1/2 million Utah County residents can’t be motivated to attend your ultra-midmajory program’s games, it would have HAD to have been due to Utah bringing enough of our OWN fans to make up the difference.

Utah = legit

ybU-p = legitimate pretender

gUrthBrooks
            Ute Fan
            @hammer

Beat Utah State and we’ll talk some more. Thanks!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I don’t go there because I don’t like it.

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

Hey doofy, these are BYU tickets, not Utah’s.  

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

Utah fans don’t respond well to extortion or price fixing.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

WHy are you all falling for a pseudo troll?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 1) how pathetic. 2) don’t expand RES further. 3) see 1.