12:36am

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Just got home. We will have two whole weeks to talk about this game and the state of the Utes. There was a lot of weird stuff going on. Tonight was a great atmoshphere and perfect weather, except for the wind blowing my pulled pork sandwich about 30 yards north. 

Covey took some unbelievable hits.  I didn’t think he was going to make it past the first half.  Moss was definitely not 100%.

The officiating was horrible but not the reason we lost.  Still it seemed very lopsided. So either the calling was biased or more likely Washington is a more disciplined team, less prone to mistakes and penalties.

It was tough to watch the offense. Too many drops by the receivers.  The o-line improved big time.  Much more time for Huntley, who at times threw some good passes and others he way overthrew the receivers. Some questionable calls but overall improved….except the drops.

Of course the D was good, despite having two key players tossed for questionable calls.  Special teams much improved.

The Pac-12 south is weak. We still have a great shot to win it. Washington is GOOD. 

1 2

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Agreed, Tony. No moral victories tonight. But I don’t see any reason to call for coaches’ heads. We got lucky that USC lost to Stanford. We can still win the South. I would love a re-match with UW in the PAC12 title game. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Washington is third best in the north. Just my opinion. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Just be glad we’re not in the north!

Ute Bc
            Ute Fan
            @utebc

We play Oregon and Stanford. 

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

Yes. I know. Doesn’t help.

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

Browning is pretty awful. He made some plays awful throws better catches personally. 

6 1

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

Exactly when do you call for coaches heads?  Nine OC’s he’s gone through. Does that not startle anyone?  We only have a laughable chance at winning the south because our conference is a dumpster fire. 

We looked horrible against NIU. Average against Weber and miserable against UW. With our STACKED team. Who’s fault is this lack of preparation?  Lack of focus. Lack of, to quote Covey: “identity”. 

3 2

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Not when the best AD Utah has ever had retired and you are in your first year. Have a bigger picture here. It won’t make it better quickly doing what you want. 

3 1

Ute Bc
            Ute Fan
            @utebc

Chris Hill fires coaches early. He was brilliant. 

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Well he made some real f**k up hires on the basketball program. Took forever to dig that out. Whitt right now gives Utah your best shot to win in the next three years. New hire I would say 5-10 of worst play. 

Ute Bc
                Ute Fan
                @utebc

Gordon Monson said the EXACT same thing when Hill fired Mac. 

2 2

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

Urban Meyer is not coming through that door. Statistically just look at the bad hires. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.