16% have picked USC at home over Alabama

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

As of 7:23 this morning there are 94 entires in the first Pick Em game! That’s awesome. Most of the games are fairly obvious (to me at least) but a couple are intriguing.

First you have Alabama at USC. If people want to take a chance they could do what only 16% of the field has done, pick USC. The other interesting one is UCLA on the road at Texas A&M. Only 35% of the field has taken the home team, A&M.

Fortunately nobody has picked Hawaii yet.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Isn’t the Bama USC game at at Jerry World? I’d love for SC to win that but I doubt they will.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I think USC loses and we see a new QB vs us.

Rumors are that USC is starting their QB so he won’t transfer. That the young guy outplayed him, so they’ll let the old guy struggle vs teams they should lose to anyways (Alabama, Stanford) then bring in the young buck for the rest of the year.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

There is a certain mad genius there. The problem is it could come back and bite them in the ass with a locker room split.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Ah SC is listed as the “home” team.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Isn’t the Bama USC game at at Jerry World? I’d love for SC to win that but I doubt they will.

Yes, the game is at Jerry World. I also can’t see USC pulling out a win.

Either way it will be a fun game.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Osa Masina (2 deep LB) will be out due to team violations. Chad Wheeler (1 deep OL) is questionable due to planter fasciitis.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

My rebel pick is Colorado State over Colorado.
      Probably wishful thinking, but you never know what will happen with those rivalry games…

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 16% have picked USC at home over Alabama