2 things are worrisome

Viewing 4 reply threads
      7 2

ragtownute
      Ute Fan
      @ragtownute

Lack of pressure from the defensive end position, and short yardage running. Nobody at the tailback or end position looks like they can be playmakers. 

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

You don’t think Kylie Fitts looks like a play maker? Also, BYU has a pretty good defensive front 7.

I’m actually a little disappointed we haven’t seen Devontae Henry-Cole get any snaps.

ragtownute
        Ute Fan
        @ragtownute

I haven’t seen Kylie wreak havoc like he did before his injury. We had one sack created by blanket coverage and two from the blitz. 

And this was against an offense that we knew was going to be throwing the ball after halftime. 

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

I was at the game and wished they could generate more pass rush/pressure but on 2 on the INT’s Kylie’s pressure is what forced the throw, so I think that should count, also seems he got a couple other hurries/pressures as well.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

You need to watch the game again. The defense grades out really well. All of the turnovers were caused by the defensive line. The win also was on the dline forcing mangum to throw to quick. When Utah moved into a prevent was the issue not having Tauteoli opened up BYUs rush attack and those big FBs are beasts.

Mangum was harassed all night except one series where he strung it together.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Should have had a fumble too. But his arm going sideways because chase hitting the elbow, apparently, means forward motion.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 2 things are worrisome