2nd highlight of the evening

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I haven’t caught a ball from the spirit team toss since the byu game when Josh Grant dunked over Shawn Bradley. What year was that? Maybe 2002?  I caught one tonight.  And my aunt caught one too.  Ha.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

For years my son wanted nothing more than to catch a t-shirt from the launcher. He finally caught one last year. When he excitedly tore it open, it was size XXL, had a little teeny block U on it, and a huge ass corporate logo covering everything else.

It was more anguishing for him than when he learned that Santa Claus isn’t real. And the s**tty t-shirt now inhabits a garbage can at the Hunty.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

BIG dude in front of me caught a shirt last game. It was a small. Haha. 

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Reminds me of a guy who sat next to me in the muss once. Every time the spirit squad came by he’d yeall “yeahhhh, free ****!!”, And when they had shirts he would say “I know it won’t fit, but I want one!!!”. It was pretty funny. 

Utebeam
        Ute Fan
        @utebeam

Wait, what do you mean Santa isn’t real?!?

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

Josh Grant was playing for the U when I was in school there, so that dunk over Bradley had to have been early 90’s maybe 90-93 time frame.

norm
      Ute Fan
      @norm

Can’t believe nobody’s posted the clips of Grant dunking over Bradley:

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) 2nd highlight of the evening