#3 spot, Jazz have to win every game the rest of the way.

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I read today on BSPN Jazz have a 26% shot at making the three seed.  

I watched the ending of the OKC vs Rockets game during my workout.  Pretty interesting they allowed Westbrook to play defense on Harden.  Harden looked like a fool in that fourth without a whistle.  

1 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Unless Portland loses to Denver. Then Utah has to go 2-1 with a win over PDX. 

2 1

Anonymous
      Inactive

Jazz are one player away from contending. Where’s Karl Malone when you need him?

2 8

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Or Hayward?

*ducks and runs*

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Jazz offered to pay Hayward more than Boston I believe. I look at this deal and say no.

Jazz literally dodged a wrench on that deal. 

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Man, usually I don’t agree with you, and I would have gladly paid that money and we’d have 55+ wins right now with Hayward, but dang. That’s a lot of money. That’s crazy. 

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

It would have crippled the organization long term. No way you sign a lot of necessary pieces glad Ainge did it. 

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Now you most likely give Mitchell that deal and whatever else he wants. I was so bummed when Hayward left but the Jazz have already won 47 without his overpaid ass. 

This is Snyder’s team not Hayward’s. 

1 1

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

How about Klay Thompson? FA

if not, let’s grab Anthony Davis

Anonymous
          Inactive

If they can keep Favors and get Thompson, watch out.

chinngiskhaan
            Ute Fan
            @chinngiskhaan

that’s not happening. He will not come to Utah in FA. If you have any hopes of that, just let them go now.

The best FA that Utah has gotten in years and years is Carlos “broke my leg or arm or something tripping over a duffle bag” Boozer. 

Ain’t nobody good enough to take the Jazz to contendertown coming to the Jazz via FA. It just isn’t happening.

I suppose a trade for Klay Thompson is possible if Exum continues playing well (and injury free) through the playoffs, though they would have to give up more than just exum.

If the Jazz are going to contend, they’ll do it through player development or the draft.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA #3 spot, Jazz have to win every game the rest of the way.