5 months

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Until football!

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Football this Saturday. Everyone get there. This will be the last “real” football we get to see. The spring game will be nothing more than a chance for Huntley/Bateman to battle it out for #2 and the scrubs to impress for next year. 

I’d bet the scrimmage this Saturday will be the last shot for us nobodies to see the real players battle it out for the right to have a leg up this fall. 

Get a poncho and get out. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I live in Fullerton, CA. I’ll read your reports.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Damn, that’s too bad. How do you like California? 

3 1

Anonymous
      Inactive

California is not what I grew up in. It’s full of flaming liberals who want the State to spend money it does not have on their favorite programs. Already one of the highest taxed states in the nation and taxes are going higher. Only thing keeping me here is elderly care issues. We have already been looking at ranch properties in Montana. Love one right on Rock Creek which is 30 minutes from Missoula. 130 acres and 3,000′ of frontage right on Rock Creek. Very private. I don’t want to deal with people. I am willing to become a Grizz fan. LK Said it’s cool.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Ha ha. Thanks. It’s always interesting to hear about different places. I’m a nomad. 

Anonymous
          Inactive

Southern California has unbeatable weather, but 23 million other people figured that out. The influx of people has been good for appreciation in home values, though that is leveling out. I was born in Fullerton, grew up in Anaheim and back living in Fullerton. I’ve seen and worked assignments in most of the rest of the country and other than the moutainous west, you can keep the rest.

Nomadic lifestyle is not conducive to building wealth, especially non-coastal states. Those are what you retire to after building wealth.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.