5 tickets for Thursday’s game up for grabs

Viewing 2 reply threads

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

We can’t go this week, so my 5 tickets are available. Section N21, Row 26, seats 1-5 (right up against the concourse so there’s no one behind you :slight_smile: )

Hit me up if you’re interested. $40/each.  First come first serve, posted here and UFN.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

You better have a good excuse, Skiny. 😉

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

The SkinyUte family has been hit really hard with COVID over the past month.  One death, two ICU hospitalizations, and three others who have been floored for a couple weeks and are still suffering very significant side-effects.

With two unvaccinated kids under 12, I just don’t feel good about being in big crowds right now, but want to make sure the seats are filled. 🙂

UteBacker
          Ute Fan
          @utebacker

I guess that excuse will do.  Hope you guys all weather the storm so you can get back by conference play.

RedRocks
          Ute Fan
          @hypodactylus

Sorry to hear about your family; that is tough. Much more important than football.

Hopefully the under 12 vaccination approval will come out soon and you can get back to the games!

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Dang man. Sorry to read this. Hats off. 

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Dang man. So sorry to hear.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 5 tickets for Thursday’s game up for grabs