1 2

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Gotta love Coach Leach…

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Not this fan. Aside from a start time between 10pm and 8:59 am…i can’t think of a worse start time.

COUte
      Ute Fan
      @coute

I like it. Then you have the rest of the day to do whatever you want.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

You have the rest of the day to do whatever you want regardless of start time. I don’t see the upside.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

I’m indifferent on 9am. I don’t like the 815 pm late starts all the time though. 

As Happy Gilmore Gilmore would say,  jacket, green jacket, who gives a s**t. 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I love it.  It would actually be 10:00 AM mountain time.  I am a morning person, so it would work great for me.  I hate the 8:30 PM starting times.  I end up getting to bed at 1:30 AM or so and that messes me up for days.  But, I understand that the late starting times work better for some.  

1 1

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

10 am Pacific is the absolute earliest any Apc-12 team should be kicking off, and even then it should only be on rare occasion. 

Why cant we get our games on at noon Pacific? Seems like 3:00 Eastern time would be great for our teams to get exposure.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

I worry that it messes with the team prep when you bounce from afternoon to morning to evening. I say play the game when it makes sense for the fans in the stadium then put it on TV whenever they need to have a game. I don’t care much for the guys in the bar that get the suspense killed by a loudmouth that walks in and tells you the outcome. No reason to have people sit in the cold dark, replay the game from earlier in the day.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Gotta love Leach for being the ONLY coach to come out and voice his opinion rather than give the same coach rhetoric. If it wasn’t for Leach the whole video replay scandal wouldn’t have been publicized.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.