A BYU fan co-worker of mine just told me that BYU

Viewing 7 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Would have never allowed Carrington on their team after he got a DUI. The delusion is strong with their fans. I hope DC goes off for 300 yards on these ass hats.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Did you tell him that Utah would never allow Dayan Lake on Utah’s team? An academic non-qualifier. BYU is literally the only school that could allow him on because they’re private. 

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

Reclaimation or rejection, which is the more worthy pursuit? From what I understand, Whit has Carrington on a program that makes the honor code look permissive by comparison

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

He said that BYU values standards over athletics. That literally made me laugh out loud. Of course, KVN, Hadley, Williams… They were different because they all had to miss time.

COFfrom83
          Ute Fan
          @coffrom83

standards over athletics

riiiiiiight

like how mcmahon was allowed to stroll campus with a can of skoal in his back pocket and a beer in his hand, and dropped out of class three weeks before his last term ended, but still played in their bowl game

like how doncko mendenhall was always trying to influence ref calls on sideline plays or close receptions.

like the cheap shots they take on their opponents, or their brawlgame against memphis a couple years ago.

yeah, nobody’s perfect, and every team puts egg on their face every once in a while, but byu’s sanctimony, and that of their fans, is the thing that incurs more dislike for them than just about anything I can think of

FtheY
            Ute Fan
            @fthey

They punched dudes in the back of the head in that brawl. Who does that?!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I can see the Cougarboard thread now….. Dirty Ute intern at my office threw a beer at me.  I just told him about his dirty thug WR is an awful person for not repenting fully and coming to BYU.  

Throws beer

zeous
      Ute Fan
      @zeous

did you ask did you ask him if he knows who Kyle Van Noy is?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

He meant to say a player like Carrington would never consider BYU. They’ve never had a player that is his caliber even consider them. 

2 1

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

They may not have, but he had no interest in going there either way.  If they lose again that will be the only fall back for their fans.  It somehow makes them feel better about losing.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Who cares what zoobs think? Trying to understand them is pointless.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo A BYU fan co-worker of mine just told me that BYU