A couple season tickets up for grabs

Viewing 1 reply thread

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

The people that usually buy these two seats moved over the summer, so they’re up for grabs. Section N21 (NW corner), row 23, seats 1 & 2. $350/each, shoot me a DM if interested.

Just FYI, all tickets are electronic now, so they would be transferred to you via the Ticketmaster app.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Dangit. i wish I could take you up on that. I haven’t physically been able to go to a game since 2013 because of my arthritis. 😞

juan know well
        Ute Fan
        @juanknowwell

I just bought basketball season tix a couple of days ago . . .I am believing in the Coach Smith renaissance and want to be a part of it.  I still have so many great memories of the Majerus days, ball boying games and going to the Huntsman center as much as possible.  I haven’t been back in YEARS.  Crossing my fingers for better days ahead. 

My wife and daughter have had gymnastics season tix for a few years running now. . . 

Football season tix are on my list for some future day, but I want to see how it goes with having the B-Ball tix. 

I know this isn’t what you asked, I’m just excited about my new basketball tickets.  

Go Utes!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football A couple season tickets up for grabs