A crammed U of U weekend.

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

So we finally broke down and decided to absolutely overdose on Utah sports. We’re coming into SLC next Friday, going to spend the night at the volleyball game, or possibly the soccer game.

Saturday we’re going to hit the Ute Walk two and a half hours before the game. I don’t think we’ll tailgate as we’re planning on taking trax up, but if there was a place I’ve got my U of U cornhole game in my garage. Should we just take Trax up? Will trax still run out by the airport when the game is over?

Then on Sunday we’re heading to either the Volleyball or soccer game. I’ve got three daughters and my son loves soccer, so…

Anything else I need to make sure we do?

We attended a Utah gymnastics meet back in 2011 when we first moved to Colorado, and perhaps we’ll hit another meet this winter.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

You HAVE to stop by and at least walk through the tailgate. The band will play there I think at 2.5 hours before game time. So catch them at the tailgate and follow them down.

The band sets up right in front of our tailgate. It’s awesome.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Tony (admin).

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

Does the Utewalk go right by there as well? We’re going to that for sure.

FormerUteSax
          Ute Fan
          @formerutesax

The band is at the Ute walk, so if you follow them down you should be in a good spot

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ute Walk is close. Just across the street. It would take you maybe a 1-2 minute walk to get to the tailgate from the Ute Walk.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc A crammed U of U weekend.