According to the Cougarboard – we lost to them

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Dang!

Some say it was a forfeit and others just say it is obvious that they would have killed us.

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

Wow, I can’t believe it took them this long to declare victory. This will be good locker room material for next year.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

First the Utes then the National Championship!

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Exactly.  They are talking NY6 bowl.

1 7

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I really want them to go undefeated.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

That’s just yet ANOTHER reason why we should never schedule those ass clowns again.  They’re a bunch of sore losers, and think they can “bait” us into scheduling them by claiming “forfeits” or ala zoob math where they scored 50+ pts against some midmajor team this year that didn’t even practice, ergo, they’re a better team than Utah, because Utah scored 30+ pts vs. some other random midmajor team, that hails from another conference, in a season different than the one we’re playing in now.

1 1

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Ask yourself this, if you were a zoob, do you think that you’d find yourself agreeing with some of these ideas you describe? Or, better yet, what if Utah was in BYU’s position? Did you find yourself having similar kinds of thoughts when we were BCS busters? Most fans overzealously support their team, and, at times, inflate their team’s prowess. It seems part of the definition of sports fan.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

Let the good times roll.

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

Of course I wouldn’t agree with what I’m saying.  If I were a zoob, I’d be “uneducated”, “illogical”, and “provincial”.  But I’m NOT a zoob, so your question is irrelevant.  The real question is, would I say that if I were an alumnus of any other midmajor school?

And the answer is, “YES“.  Note:  ybU-p is in an entirely different scenerio than Utah is.  THEY never earned a BCS bowl bid.  Utah did.  Plus, what bowl games they DID manage to play in, they typically lost.  We didn’t.  Teams like BSU and UCF have earned my respect.  ybU-p had not.  They’re not worthy of taking the field with us, and they’re nothing more than a bunch of whiners and sore losers.  So what’s the point?  Utah was worthy of taking the field vs. our BCS opponents.  And so too was TCU and so too are BSU and UCF.  The tdS is NOT!

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

I had buddies die face down in the muck so you and I could enjoy this sports fan site.

PhiladelphiaUte
              Ute Fan
              @philadelphiaute

What are you talking about?  You sound like a zoob.

Central Coast Ute
                Ute Fan
                @flip2848

Almost sounds like he’s mocking what a war vet would say.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

They’re sore losers and sore winners. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Old news. One of them was declaring they were 8-0 (due to forfeits) before the first snap of football happened in this country.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

So they’re what, 10-0 now? 

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

Using their logic it would have to be 10-1 since it was their own covid numbers that caused their Army game to be cancelled. 

bopahull
            Ute Fan
            @bopahull

They didn’t lose to Army because they only postponed the game Army cancelled it. 

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Problem with that is that is assuming their “logic” is based on, you know, actual logic.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo According to the Cougarboard – we lost to them