Admittedly I’m not …

Viewing 4 reply threads

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

Very educated on nfl draft stuff…

but I’m still feeling like we get 5 drafted when all is said and done.

our 2 combine boys(Lloyd and Sewell), for some reason I just can’t fathom ford getting passed on.  And I feel like bam is too big a freak and had too good of a season to get passed on.  

amd then somebody else gets snapped up very late…  pledger most likely?  Tafua next likely?  Covey next likely?  Haiti next likely? Fotheringham next likely?  Howard next likely?

ehats everybody else thinking??

Fabian
      Ute Fan
      @scutes

I think Ford and Tafua will go between 5-6th round covey pledger sewell and bam will be 7th rounders if they’re picked and the rest will be more than likely UDFAs 

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

Fabian’s got 7 picks!

…… I’m really fanboying on draft day….

krindor
      Ute Fan
      @krindor

Lloyd obviously.

Ford I think also goes – his versatility will be appealing

Sewell and Covey just don’t have the physical traits teams want so they’re 7th rounders/PFA.

Bam has size/power but lacks technique and is older. I’d put him right on the line as well.

That’s really the story though. Pledger and Tafua are also guys that could be drafted or not. And evaluating blocking TE (which is going to be his first role at the next level) is beyond my capabilities.

So I’d say 2 for sure (Lloyd, Ford) and then 6 that are 50/50 or thereabouts (Pledger, Tafua, Pledger, Bam, Sewell, Fotheringham) so my guess is 5 but no clue which of those 6 it’ll be and wouldn’t be surprised if it’s anywhere between 2 and maybe 7…

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

or none. I honestly didn’t think another Ute would be drafted. Was confused pledger, fotheringham left.

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

Tafua, fotheringham, davis etc. werent on any draft boards, and arent even listed as part of the draft on ESPN. 

Only ones listed are pledger, ford, lloyd and covey.

//r00t4Utes
          Ute Fan
          @r00t4utes

Well looks like only 1 Ute got drafted…
          Wonder who gets signed as undrafted FAs

UtemanUtefan
      Ute Fan
      @utemanutefan

I told you guys like a month ago that Tafua and Covey were not going to get drafted. They are too small/niche for their positions and size/measurables is king in the NFL. If we are lucky, and I mean really lucky, neither will have signed with an agent and could be welcomed back at the U – but I honestly believe that even with another year they won’t be able to improve their stock and should just sign on as a UDFA somewhere.

ALUF
        Ute Fan
        @dbgii77

Is it even possible to come back without having an agent?

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

Honestly did not think we’d get skunked in the later rounds.

I’ll be watching closely hoping these dudes stick to rosters!

go Utes!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Admittedly I’m not …