After reading Lionheart’s post…

• Next @ UCLA – Fri 10/26 8:30PM – ESPN TV

IglooDweller
      Ute Fan
      @igloodweller

I’m really hoping for Brumfeld. 

My question is about how he could be rated a 3, given that he’s a great person and player. He’s just the kind of back that the Utes send to the NFL. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

After your post, I went back and found lionheart’s post. I’m sold too, I hope we get him.

Utebeam
        Ute Fan
        @utebeam

Who downvoted this post? WTH.

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Thanks Utebeam. I wasn’t going to say anything, but since you posted, it rubbed me the wrong way too. 

The kid seems like a high character guy and I honestly wish him success. My comment was genuine and positive. Maybe that’s why it bothered me. 

I’ll be the first to own a down vote if warranted, but this one was a little rough. Maybe I should just have thicker skin?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

He’s a three star because of lack of top end speed. Other than that, he’s an incredible back. We will love him. 

Hammer
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

It’s surreal to watch a kids highlight film and not see him get tackled for the first 5 mins. Hope we get him!

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

He looks amazing. And I don’t want my last post to seem critical. It’s not. I’d love him. He very much fits in the Moss/Booker mold. 

Hammer
            Ute Fan
            @hammer

He looks like a running back with zero fear.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Usually stars are earned(or given) at the big football camps.  Elite 11/the opening etc. There are too many high school kids to evaluate each one in depth.  As soon as a Bama or Ohio St offer the stars and rating go up.  I’m not saying stars don’t matter, but quite a few under the radar kids are available every year(this may be one of them).  FYI, being a good person won’t improve his stars, but would make him an attractive option for our program.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ute Fan Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football After reading Lionheart’s post…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  FtheY 8 months, 2 weeks ago.