Aisea Moa

Viewing 2 reply threads

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

I read an article on 247sports by Blair Angulo talking about recruits at the AveryStrong Team PALA 7on7 tournament in SLC. He talked about Aisea Moa being 100% locked in on Utah, and had this to say about him:

…the in-state four-star defensive lineman from Weber said he’s completely locked in with the Utes, making his own case to the likes of Maile, Vakalahi and Lander Barton, the state’s top-rated recruit and Utah legacy, to join him in Salt Lake City at the next level.

I love when recruits that haven’t even officially become a part of the roster yet recruit others to the program. Peter Costelli did this same thing last year, and if I remember correctly, played a role in getting Makai Cope to Utah. Aisea looks to be doing the same thing. Can you imagine Moa/Dallas Vakalahi/Xavier Carlton/Van Fillinger on our DLine, with Ethan Calvert/Mason Tufaga/Lander Barton behind them at LB for the next couple of years?? The future looks bright for the Utes!

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Ice has been locked in on the Utes for a very very long time.

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

I just love it when our defense is just terrifying. Having all of those tanks on our team? it will just be an absolute delight to watch them completely wreck people.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.