allegiant parking tips

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

anybody familiar with the parking situation have any insights?

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

Someone earlier said to park at Mandalay Bay convention center lot. I will prob just Uber it from my hotel.

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

I made the earlier post. I have season tickets to the Raiders so I’m happy to share my insights. The on site parking is severely limited. Don’t anticipate parking on site. There’s a good Uber drop off zone next to the stadium. If you can find parking at a hotel within walking distance that’s good too. Almost everyone enters/leaves the stadium over the Hacienda bridge over the freeway. For Raiders games they also have multiple off site lots that shuttle people about a mile to the site. If you plan on driving to the game and still need a spot close to the stadium, I highly recommend using the Mandalay Bay Convention Center parking terrace just south of their campus. It’s extremely convenient and offers almost immediate access to I-15. That’s what I use for Raiders games. It’s a very pleasant 10 minute walk through Mandalay Bay across the bridge right to the stadium. See everyone there on Friday!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah I’m going to plan on parking at one of the nearest mega-resorts and walking. The temp should be nice. 

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

I’m parking at the Delano at Mandalay Bay. Costs a little more than the South lot, but it’s closer to the stadium. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football allegiant parking tips