Allegiant Stadium Covid Protocol

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

I haven’t seen this mentioned yet, but I did a little research to find out what the Covid protocol is for Allegiant on Friday night.  It looks like masks are required.  Proof of vaccination is required for Raiders games, but that must be an NFL thing, because all other events are only requiring masks.

Anyway, if anyone hears different, please let the board know.  Go Utes!

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

My stuff from ticketmaster said “proof of vaccination” in addition to the masking policy.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

All I heard was masks are required. It would be cool to see something “official” about it. I’m going to bring vax proof anyway just to be safe. 

Warrior Ute
        Ute Fan
        @warriorute

I think the information has changed.  I just copied this

Important Event Info

Allegiant Stadium takes the health and safety of its guests, employees, and staff very seriously. In response to rising COVID-19 cases, and in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and State of Nevada Emergency Directive 047, all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a face mask while inside the stadium. The State of Nevada & CDC do not currently require proof of vaccination to attend events. Allegiant Stadium’s COVID-19 protocols are subject to change as additional information is discovered or provided by the State of Nevada & the CDC.

I’m quite sure that previously there was a message that said something about the covid vaccine requirement.  The above is the current information.
        If you go to ticketmaster and look at Allegiant Stadium and look at upcoming events, all the NFL events show a health check symbol (when you hover over the symbol it says vaccination proof is required) The PAC 12 game, Las Vegas Bowl and Metallica do not have the symbol.
Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Allegiant Stadium Covid Protocol