An interesting article about refugees, with U of U ties.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

The Utah student was working in a refugee camp in Lesbos, Greece, and met and fell in love with a refugee from Morocco.

It can be enlightening to see the various perspectives presented.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/world/heart-of-the-matter-love-defies-borders/index.html

2 3

zeous
      Ute Fan
      @zeous

Refugee?  Morocco?  Come on.  I’m sorry, this girl is uber naive and this smacks of pure propaganda.  One look at Europe and the “refugee” thing is, at best, a Trojan Horse.  Except it’s really not much of a gift nor appealing enough in any way to really qualify… it’s just a s**t sandwich. 

Beware, fellow countrymen. 

3 3

Stradlater
        Ute Fan
        @stradlater

Some skepticism here is understandable, but sheesh. Life must be simple in your black and white world.

4 2

Ultimate Ute
          Ute Fan
          @randallbouza

People that buy into pop culture media deserve whatever deception and propaganda that is served up to them.

American’s are in a serious state of denial, make Neville Chamberlain seem like a cautionary skeptic.

1 2

Stradlater
            Ute Fan
            @stradlater

Are you really Jack Bauer?

PorterRockwell
            Ute Fan
            @porterrockwell

What are Americans in a serious state of denial about as you put it?

3 1

Ultimate Ute
              Ute Fan
              @randallbouza

Like Nazism, Islamic Jihad is not going away until someone makes it go away.

PorterRockwell
                Ute Fan
                @porterrockwell

Ok I can see the parallel there but what I don’t see is how Americans are in serious denial about it 

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics An interesting article about refugees, with U of U ties.