Analysis of Utah from a Duck fan

Viewing 3 reply threads

macrae21
      Ute Fan
      @macute21

I couldnt find this posted anywhere here yet so wanted to share. I found the run more strategy interesting to say the least.

https://www.addictedtoquack.com/2019/12/5/20996245/duck-tape-film-analysis-of-utah

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Pretty decent and fair tape breakdown.  I don’t love how he takes out sacks and other plays to make our D rush look worse, but he explains his position pretty well.  

Swoop Doggy Dogg
      Ute Fan
      @swoopdoggydogg

Read this earlier today. Listened to the podcast with Kragthorpe as well. These guys really do some in depth analysis. Very impressive.

Interesting to hear about the run game too. Utah leads the country in defensive rushing yards per game. But yeah, I see how teams have abandoned the run against them. Will definitely be a focal point of this game as always. Make the other team one dimensional.

Utah needs to score early and often and get them playing form behind.

But I have some bad memories against Herbert, especially that toe touch TD by future Ute Darren Carrington, as the clock expired. That game knocked us out of the South Division race, IIRC. They beat us bad the next year. And then took a 4th quarter lead against the Jason Shelley led Utes in 2018. But this one is obviously the biggest of them all.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yeah but did they remove stats to prove a point they wanted to make?????

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Analysis of Utah from a Duck fan