Another QB to Safety on the horizon?

Viewing 3 reply threads

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

The top athlete in the nation came out with his top 10 earlier this week, and Utah is among them. We were actually the first ones to offer this kid.

https://www.blocku.com/2017/7/3/15916214/utah-utes-makes-top-10-for-nations-top-athlete-talanoa-hufanga

He plays QB and Safety in high school, apparently looks like a Chase Hansen-esque player.

Whether or not he comes, it’s cool to be in the running with schools like Michigan, Bama, Notre Dame, Nebraska, et al.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Name sounds polynesian, so he’s a lock for TDS. 😉

Sounds like KWhitt needs to make an offer to his friend…

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2017/07/chase_cota_talanoa_hufanga_ore.html#incart_2box_recruiting

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I had him pegged for Norwegian.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

After listening to his interview, I would say our chances are not very high.  I would love to be wrong, but we seemed to be more of an afterthought.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Well, f**k him. He can eat s**t while we win the conference.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Damn dude…

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hey man, he’s a football player. I was a football player. Football players are football players, not “bronies.” If he’s such a little princess, we don’t need him.

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

What are you talking about?  Why are you referring to him as a Princess?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Another QB to Safety on the horizon?