Another side to Caleb Williams all Ute fans should know

Viewing 3 reply threads
      14 3

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

This was very cool for him to do. He seems like a good kid overall, despite the fingernails.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

very sweet

5 7

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

He’s a classless douche.

7 2

krindor
        Ute Fan
        @krindor

Just about everyone has SOME positives

Just because Williams has been classless and obnoxious in one way doesn’t mean that’s all there is to him. Shouldn’t let one (admittedly very dumb and immature) decision define a 19 year old kid

2 3

Italy88
          Ute Fan
          @itacoatiara22

I like you better when posting stats on Cougarboard.

7 1

krindor
            Ute Fan
            @krindor

I’ve debated sharing a whole slew of stats/data here. Truthfully, a lot of the data would go over better here than there

But yeah, I don’t think Williams is a completely reprehensible irredeemable person with no character, based on his fingernails. That take frankly seems crazy to me. Or to quote Guardians of the Galaxy, “I don’t believe anyone is 100% a duck”

3 3

Italy88
              Ute Fan
              @itacoatiara22

Who said that? I sure didn’t. I think he’s a douche. Many likely agree. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad human. I think plenty of people are douches that I’m sure are good people in many facets of their lives. One can be a douche without being a terrible person (in my mind at least).

DrJazzy
              Ute Fan
              @docute

Completely agree with you. Actually not sure why Ute nation cares so much about fingernail paint. Kid is a warrior and a fantastic singular talent. Kids will do what they do to pump themselves up for a big game. I, personally, took zero offense. More than anything, happy we beat a Heisman winner twice in the same season. 

Waybackutefan
          Ute Fan
          @waybackutefan

Even the low life scum bag worst fans in the world Ute fans? (According to the Cboard deplorables).

J/K

on another note I read on Cboard your son was fighting an illness. My hope is he kicks its ever loving ass, lives a peacefully, fulfilling, wonderful long life and leaves you a parsell of grandkids!

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

@itacoatiara22 — “Neither working class, nor exploiting class, Caleb Williams is a cleansing, water and vinegar mixture.”

1 2

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

This seems very strange and a little fake??

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Another side to Caleb Williams all Ute fans should know