Any thoughts on the departure of Aaron Amaama?

Viewing 5 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

2 4

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Why are there oranges on either side of ‘Go Vols!’?

UtahMan17
      Ute Fan
      @utahman17

Recruiting staffers change all the time. We’ll be fine. Blechen is the main guy who runs that department and hires everyone, he’d be pretty tough to replace. The others do a ton of hard work and do a great job, but we’ve continued to build upon success in recruiting even after replacing pretty much one or two assistants in that department every season. Amaama did a great job, and a lot of recruits loved him, but we only knew him so much cause he was more active on twitter and used to be a player. Tennessee probably got him to tap into the Poly pipeline more. Ethan Russo recently left to run UNLV’s recruiting department also, he is a stud, but we’ll be fine without him too. Trust in Blechen to keep hiring home runs.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

If it starts to become a trend then there’s a reason for concern?

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

As I mentioned in an earlier thread, there is a notion on this board that we cannot compete with other schools as regards NIL compensation. Given this, it is inevitable that the caliber of our staff will decrease as our program’s stature falls behind.

1 2

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Please change my mind. I would love to hear an argument to the contrary.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Our loss is their gain. Good for him. He’s moving from a part time position to an full time position. Not sure why anyone would have a problem with him furthering his career.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Any thoughts on the departure of Aaron Amaama?