Anybody else notice the siren sound late into the play clock on third downs?

Viewing 5 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Not sure if it happened in the first half but really noticed it in the second half. Thought it was a siren but it seemed it could have been the announcer continuing his 3rd down announcement.

i know we called at least one call with time running out after/during one of these episodes. Seemed kind of bush-league.

Red Don
      Ute Fan
      @reddon

Yeah, I thought it was an ambulance the first time I heard it.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

I noticed it on third down all throughout the game.  That and the screaming PA guy were rather annoying.

Of course we have the “must protect this house” that I feel should go.  Let the crowd including the students decide when to make the noise.

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

I thought that was odd and even talked about whether it was legal.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Yeah didn’t understand why that was allowed noise making should have been flagged. But those PAC refs I think have been the worst I have seen all season long. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah it’s their equivalent to the now-too-old “we must protect this house” schtick. Except they blast it over the play, which should not be allowed.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anybody else notice the siren sound late into the play clock on third downs?